One of the most effective means to increase your height is through a carefully carried out height increase exercises program which is designed to strengthen core muscles, improve posture and also encourage your body to increase the levels of growth hormone it releases in to your blood stream.
Height increasing exercises and a proper diet will improve your chances of growing tall. These exercises release and enhance growth hormones in your body and help you to increase. your height.
If you are unhappy with your height even after crossing teenage then you should be determined and focused about growing tall. You should do some height increasing exercises. Some exercises to increases your height are : -
One of the biggest obstacles to growing taller is gravity. You spend most of your day in an upright, vertical position. All day long gravity compresses your spine and joints, which squeezes and thins the cartilage and don’t let you grow taller.
- Hanging exercise is very simple to do but very effective.
- Initially it might be tough but with time you will be able to master it.
- During this exercise you just have to grip the bar tightly and all the part is done by the gravity.
- This helps to stretch your spinal chord and whole upper body muscles.
2. Cobra pose
Cobra pose is also a very good and useful exercise to increase your height. The main instructions for doing it are :
- Lie down straight on the mat with your back facing upwards and place your hands next to your shoulders.
- Keeping your upper body still and raise your belly and chest off the floor as you inhale
- Try to fully stretch your body and return to your base position as you exhale.
3. Inversion Table
This is the ultimate height increase exercise for increasing the length of the upper body as well as the lower body. In this exercise your spinal chord feels the gravity on opposite site as it has to feel all day. When done properly, it would assured increase your height.
- You need to hang upside down from a exercise equipment known as the “Inversion Table”.
- Just stay still and straight during exercise and let the gravity do their part.
4. Pelvic Shift
This exercise is a very much favorite among all fitness trainers. It is simple, but you will quickly feel the stretching that occurs up and down your spine and in your hips. It help you much to increase your height.
- Lie straight on the ground or mat with your chest facing up.
- Bend your knees and draw your feet as close to your buttock as you can.
- Try to arch your back so that your pelvis thrusts upward and place you hands flat on the ground.
Don’t go for surgery or pills because it is important that you increase height naturally. Moreover, surgeries and pills cost over Rs 500 every week. These exercise are a lot cheaper than pills or surgery and these have no side effects.
You can easily increase your height at any age by doing some external work on your body. Just have some faith in you and do the above exercises daily.
I have done my best to get you the right information. Now its your turn to work it out. BEST OF LUCK